The Neon Museum is the newest option in our wedding industry for those searching for an unforgettable Las Vegas venue with both a vintage and a modern flair. We are a Las Vegas historical institution dedicated to the preservation and celebration of some of the city's most distinctive architectural landmarks as well as a venue for your special event!
- Up to 10 guests
- 30 minutes ceremony time reserved at the North Gallery
- One bottle of Sparkling Wine and Celebratory Treats
- Minister to perform ceremony
- Minister to record official document with state of Nevada
- Professional Photographer to shoot wedding ceremony and tour inside the North Gallery
- All images available for viewing on a private site
- (20) electronic images
- Pair of Neon Museum “Just Married” T shirts
- 6 Passenger Limousine to pick couple up from hotel , to the Boneyard and return
- Hand held bridal bouquet with (6) roses
- Matching boutonniere
- 11-20 persons additional fees will apply
- 21-50 persons additional fees will apply
Please note-The Neon Museum ceremonies are standing affairs and there are no chairs in the North Gallery, but complimentary bench seating for up to 32 guests. Additional fess will apply to accommodate chair rentals, if needed.