Get married at a spectacular Art installation!!
Internationally renowned Swiss artist Ugo Rondinone’s Seven Magic Mountains is a large-scale site-specific public art installation approximately ten miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada. Comprised of seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders standing more than thirty feet high, Seven Magic Mountains is situated within the Ivanpah Valley adjacent to Sheep Mountain and the McCullough, Bird Spring, and Goodsprings ranges of mountains. A creative expression of human presence in the desert, Seven Magic Mountains punctuates the Mojave with a poetic burst of form and color.Your limo will pick you up from your hotel, and enjoy a short ride this amazing location in the middle of the desert where you will exchange your vows. Toast each other and enjoy a photo session. To round out the experience, on the way back to town , we will stop at the world famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” Sign and capture some photos there, before returning you to your hotel! An experience to remember!
- Limo pick up for up to 6 people
- Officiant to perform ceremony and record official document
- Professional photographer at the ceremony location and
- Photos at the World famous Vegas sign
- All images provided on a viewing platform
- All images sent to you electronically
- Bouquet and Matching Boutonniere
- Commemorative Champagne
- Married in Las Vegas Toasting Flutes
- All taxes and gratuities