LITTLE CHURCH OF THE WEST
Since 1942, Little Church of the West has been the leading wedding destination location in Las Vegas serving couples from all over the world and dedicated to making your special day worry-free and helping you create a lifetime of unforgettable memories.
Las Vegas has more weddings venues than any other city in the country so oftentimes choosing the right venue can be overwhelming but if it has always been your dream to get married in a quaint and charming wedding chapel, then the legendary Little Church of the West is the perfect setting. World-renowned and known as the oldest free-standing wedding chapel on the Las Vegas Strip, Little Church of the West is proud to be listed on the United States National Register of Historic Places.
With its rustic Gothic revival exterior and beautifully appointed décor, Little Church of the West is the most ideal and romantic spot to tie the knot. As a bonus, the chapel is only a short walk to the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, another Las Vegas historic landmark.
The chapel seats up to 50 with a maximum capacity of 75 but if you prefer an outdoor wedding, set beside the Little Church of the West is their “Little Garden of the West” which has no limit to the number of people they can accommodate.
Be among the most famous movie stars in the world and the hundreds of thousands of happy couples who become part of history when they exchange their vows at the Little Church of the West.
As is heard in the movie, Viva Las Vegas, filmed at the chapel, and in keeping with a long-time tradition, Little Church of the West chimes its bell after every “I do” signifying that you are now a married couple.
Unique things this package includes:
- Use of the Historic Wedding Chapel
- Limousine pick up and return
- Professional photo Session with Bride and Groom (photos during the ceremony, posed photos of Bride and Groom inside and outside and a group photo of all guests)
- Traditional Entry & Exit music
- Certificate Holder
- 7 rose bouquet and matching boutonniere (red, white ivory or pink)
- Facebook Livestream broadcast
- The photographer will capture the ceremony followed by indoor and outdoor posed photos of the wedding couple.
- ALL photos and video are included and available for instant download