The Mob Museum offers a bold and authentic view of organized crime from vintage Las Vegas to the back alleys of American cities and—increasingly—across the borders and networks of the entire world. Explore the real stories and actual events of Mob history through interactive exhibits and one-of-a-kind Mob and law enforcement artifacts found inside our restored 1933 former courthouse and post office building located just minutes from Fremont Street.
The Mob Museum is a world-class destination in downtown Las Vegas dedicated to the thrilling story of organized crime and law enforcement. It presents an exciting and authentic view of the Mob’s impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world. True stories of Mob history are brought to life in a bold and contemporary style via engaging exhibits, high-tech theater presentations and more than 600 artifacts, the largest collection of Mob and related law
Get married in the Million Dollar room. Surround yourself in a million dollars!
Your package includes:
- Can accommodate up to group of 6
- Use of the room for 20 minutes
- Guests access to the Museum (6 admissions)
- Officiant to perform ceremony
- Luxury transportation to pick up and return from your hotel
- Hand held bouquet (choice of dozen roses or seasonal mix)
- Matching boutonniere
- Professional Photographer for 1 hours
- All images to view electronically
- Choice of (10) electronic images
- Wedding Coordinator
- All sales tax and gratuities
*Event must be between the hours of 9 am-10.30 am OR 3.30pm-8.30pm
There are no reviews yet.