The Neon Museum is the newest option in our wedding industry for those searching for an unforgettable Las Vegas venue with both a vintage and a modern flair. We are a Las Vegas historical institution dedicated to the preservation and celebration of some of the city's most distinctive architectural landmarks as well as a venue for your special event! The North Gallery venue offers an incomparable and picturesque backdrop where you will be surrounded by vintage neon in a rustic sign boneyard environment.
- Up to 25 guests
- One Hour time reserved at the North Gallery
- One bottle of Sparkling Wine and Celebratory Treats
- Minister to perform ceremony
- Minister to record official document with state of Nevada
- Professional Photographer to shoot wedding ceremony and tour inside the North Gallery
- All images available for viewing on a private site
- All images sent electronically
- Pair of Neon Museum T shirts
- 8 Passenger Limousine to pick couple up from hotel , to the Museum and return
- Hand held bridal bouquet with (12) roses
- Matching boutonniere
$2900.00 Mon-Thur or $3100.00 F-Sun
26-50 guests $3000.00 Mon-Thur or $3200.00 F-Sun
Please note-The Neon Museum ceremonies are standing affairs and there are no chairs in the North Gallery, but complimentary bench seating for up to 32 guests. Additional fess will apply to accommodate chair rentals, if needed.