A SOJOURN TO THE VALLEY OF FIRE…your wedding, it is a day you have been dreaming about ever since childhood and now that you met your special person, it’s time to make your dream a reality. Planning your wedding is supposed to be fun but it can be a stressful, daunting and confusing time. A destination wedding in or around Las Vegas is an excellent and affordable option. If you are looking for a truly unique, romantic and visually stunning backdrop for your dream wedding, Valley of Fire, located approximately one hour outside of the City in the Mojave Desert, is the perfect place, and the experts at LV Wedding Connection can make this happen!
The world-renowned Valley of Fire is a protective environment; the oldest and largest state park in Nevada, established in 1935 and designated as a National Natural Landmark in 1968. The distinctive landscape offers an absolutely breathtaking setting for your celebration of love. There are four permitted areas to say “I do” within Valley of Fire but Rainbow Vista, with its panoramic view, is especially popular for a sunset ceremony.
Valley of Fire is known for its magnificent fiery red Aztec sandstone which formed from shifting sand dunes during the Jurassic period more than 150 million years ago. These brilliant and unusual rock formations give the appearance of being on fire when reflecting the sun’s rays. It’s no wonder why Valley of Fire is visited every year by thousands of tourists from all over the world and featured in several motion pictures and TV shows.
Valley of Fire is the best outdoor wedding experience Nevada has to offer. Its hauntingly dramatic scenery will result in spectacular photo keepsakes that capture the unforgettable moments of your special day and create lifetime memories for your family and friends.
Your exclusive Valley of Fire Simplicity Wedding Package includes:
- A luxury limousine ( max 6 passengers) will pick you up from your Las Vegas Hotel with a return to your hotel after the ceremony (approximately 4 hours)
- A private ceremony with a Las Vegas officiant
- A handheld bridal bouquet of 12 beautiful roses
- Matching single rose boutonniere for the Groom
- A bottle of champagne for the bride and groom
- Married in Vegas Toasting flutes
- Valley of Fire wedding permit, entrance fees and photo fee included (up to 25 people)
- Photos with Bride and Groom, and family and guests
- A minimum of 100 images sent digitally.