“Everything old is new again”!
It’s time to start planning the biggest day of your life and you want to get married in Las Vegas. Vegas is an excellent decision, after all, it’s the wedding capital of the world, with so many chapels, venues and styles to choose from, and if your style is vintage, that’s no surprise, people are attracted to the history and nostalgia of bygone eras which makes vintage weddings the perfect choice for couples who want to capture the glamour, culture and charm of the past.
LV Wedding Connections has created two unique packages with several options, amenities and vintage-inspired elements. Your package will also include a photo opportunity at the new “Welcome to Fabulous Downtown Las Vegas” sign and a few of the graffiti walls by some of the most famed street artists from around the world, but first your journey begins when your limousine picks you up at your Strip hotel and escorts you to the oldest part of the City, Downtown Las Vegas, to a popular vintage chapel on Fremont Street, one of the most famous and oldest streets in the Las Vegas Valley.
You can’t go wrong with a modern vintage experience. Vintage weddings are a combination of the past and present, they will never go out of style, they are forever timeless.
- Use of Chapel ( group of 10 and under)
- Use of Brides room (only if requested , to put on dress)
- Use of Grooms room
- Officiant to perform ceremony
- Traditional Music or personal music can be brought on their phone (2) songs
- Limousine pick up from strip hotel and return
- Driver Gratuity
- Professional photographer to shoot minimum 48 images
- All images delivered electronically
- Video of the ceremony
- Video of the ceremony delivered electronically
- Hand held one dozen roses bouquet
- Matching Groom’s boutonniere
- Guests permission to take photos
There are no reviews yet.