This is a 4 Hour experience from door to door!
- Nevada State Railroad Museum entry
- Venue location
- Wedding Coordinator
- Ceremony music
- Rustic Alter Arch with floral décor
- Officiant to perform ceremony
- Officiant to record official document
- Up to 6 passenger limo transportation round trip
- Limo Driver gratuity
- Professional Photographer
- All images available for electronic viewing
- All images delivered electronically
- (12) Rustic chairs
- Farm tables for reception seating
- Desert Wagon
- Beverage Bar with non alcoholic beverages
- All culinary utensils
- Décor to match the theme
- Hand Held Bridal Bouquet
- Matching Grooms Boutonniere
- (12) person Gourmet Desert Station
- (12) person snacks
- Design, set up and tear down
- Sales Tax
- $5999.00 * (up to groups of 12)
- Note – ceremony and drinks can also be done aboard the train with a short train ride. Please inquire!
About “Ellsmere” the gem of the train museum!
- Built in the late 1880’s, This beautiful private business railcar now resides in Boulder City Nevada. The Nevada Southern Railroad Museum is proud to preserve and display this private railcar. The museum is now offering this wooden queen of the rails for use as a venue for weddings and other special occasions. All of the interior wood is original to the car as are the furnishings of the staterooms. The cabinets, wash stands, beds, and many of the fixtures are original pieces to her. Ellsmere spent her life traveling the rails of the east coast and Texas as a business car for several different railroads. She was on the New York Central, the Rutland Railroad, and finally the Texas & New Orleans. Ellsmere spent several years on storage tracks until she was purchased for a museum in Texas. In the late 1990’s Ellsmere was turned over to the Nevada Southern Railroad Museum for display in Boulder City, NV. She now resides under our open-air display pavilion and is now available for on- site rental by the general public.