RED ROCK CANYON WEDDING CEREMONIES
Dedication Overlook and Red Spring at Calico Basin
A Red Rock Canyon Wedding is the ideal destination choice for adventurous, nature loving couples who are looking for an open air, big sky ceremony.
Just 20 miles west of the famed Las Vegas Strip, located in the Mojave Desert, this protected land is a geological wonder and was designated as Nevada’s First National Conservation Area.
There are two beautiful locations within Red Rock Canyon, Calico Basin, with its intimate scenic setting and charming rustic boardwalk, a perfect spot to say “I Do”, and Dedication Overlook that delivers a dramatic and rugged mountain range landscape and a breathtaking panoramic view of mother nature and all her glory.
If you want to break from tradition and escape the neon lights of the City, the tranquility and splendor of either of these locations, filled with vistas of massive red rock formations from Aztec sandstone that Red Rock Canyon is so famous for, soaring thousands of feet high and more than 180 million years old, will allow you to take advantage of the epic photo opportunities that will capture the special moments of your wedding day.
It’s always the season for weddings in Las Vegas although weather is a factor to consider when planning an outdoor wedding. Las Vegas is known as one of the sunniest cities in the U.S. with at least 292 days of sun. For a stress-free ceremony, leave the details to us. We’ll help you figure out the best month to get hitched, and how to customize your wedding day with amenity packages to include photography, flowers, champagne toasts, background music and transportation for your family and friends, and a private limousine that will arrive at your hotel and escort you in the lap of luxury to Red Rock Canyon as you begin the next chapter of your life.
Included in this package:
- Permit to have ceremony in Red Rock Location
- 6 passengers Limousine Service from Las Vegas Hotel to Red Rock and Return (3 hours)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Music for ceremony
- Minister to perform ceremony
- Minister to record official document
- Professional Photographer to shoot a minimum of 100 photos
- Photographer available for ceremony
- Hand held bridal bouquet with 12 roses (your choice of color)
- Groom’s matching boutonniere
- Toasting flutes for Bride and Groom
- Commemorative Champagne
- Photography inside the Scenic Loop
(1) 8x10, (2) 5x7’s and ( 6) 4x6’s