Variable: 4 hr experience, 2 hr shoot, MAX 6 people
The Valley of Fire photo tour has become one of the most popular destinations for our outdoor photos. Our Valley of Fire guests are picked up at their hotel and taken to this beautiful location in their private vehicle about one hour ride from Las Vegas. This is one of the most beautiful natural preservation areas in the west. You are surrounded by red rock formations that have formed over thousands of years, and will experience a few different scenic areas for photos. After you’re finished, the couple or the group will be returned to their hotel with a final quick stop at the world Famous Vegas Sign
- The Valley of Fire derives its name from red sandstone formations, formed from great shifting sand dunes during the age of dinosaurs, 150 million years ago. Complex uplifting and faulting of the region, followed by extensive erosion, have created the present landscape.
- Other important rock formations include limestones, shales, and conglomerates. Prehistoric users of the Valley of Fire included the Basket Maker people and later the Anasazi Pueblo farmers from the nearby fertile Moapa Valley.
- The span of approximate occupation has been dated from 300 B.C.E. to 1150 C.E. Their visits probably involved hunting, food gathering, and religious ceremonies, although scarcity of water would have limited the length of their stay. Fine examples of rock art left by these ancient peoples can be found at several sites within the park.
This package includes:
- Too busy enjoying the Vegas lifestyle to grab a bite? We offer many snack options to keep you energized during your tour
- Photography Permit
- Valley of Fire requires the use of a permit when taking pictures professionally. The price of the permit is included in your package and will be purchased in advance to the day of your tour.