Explore the sweet side of Sin City on Vegas Chocolate Tours. Learn the history of chocolate on this 4-hour tasting tour while sampling delicacies from world renown chocolate brands, go behind the scenes of chocolate making at Vegas’ own Ethel M Chocolate Factory, skip to the front of the line for a photo opp next to the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign and print your own message on the iconic M&M’s candies at M&M World.
Vegas Chocolate Tour Itinerary
* Learn the history and fun facts of chocolate in the comfort of an air conditioned SUV while enjoying a glass of sparkling cider or chocolate wine
- Explore the 28,000 square foot four story M&M’s World Store, print your own messages on the iconic M&M candies, snap colorful photos for your Instagram feed, meet the M&M characters or shop for souvenirs at the only M&M’s World Store located in the Western US (other U.S. stores are NYC and Orlando)
- Explore the 13,000 square foot Hershey’s Chocolate World candy store housing more than 800 Hershey candies and chocolates, take a photo with the Hershey’s chocolate and liquorice Statue of Liberty and Reese’s Buttercup Frame, , and sample some of the dozens of varieties of flavors of Hershey’s chocolate kisses and Jolly Rancher flavors.
- While the focus is mostly chocolate, we will be stopping at the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign providing an opportunity for a once in a lifetime photo opp. All tour guests receive front of line access.
- Take the chocolate factory tour at the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. See how these famous Vegas chocolates are made and create your own box of goodies at the extensive chocolate store. Guests will also have time to explore the beautiful three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden featuring over 300 different varieties of cactus. Additional options available
- Head back to The Strip to Café Hollywood inside the famous Planet Hollywood Hotel to indulge in their one of a kind decadent ice cream jars .
- Get a chance to taste three of world renown chef Thomas Keller’s new K+M Extravirgin Chocolates bars.
Duration – 4.5 hours
Departs – Tuesday and Saturday mornings, 9 am